Life can be full of problems, anxieties, dead-end situations, or just feel empty sometimes. Together, we can work on finding the courage to address your situation and
initiate positive changes in your life.
Where can individual counseling help?
- Personal enrichment
- Dealing with feelings
- Goal setting
How does it work?
I help people to understand their feelings and needs. Together we develop the steps and daily tools necessary to move forward. This is how we do it:
- Discuss current problems and goals
- Identify early problem-solving skills
- Examine patterns of relating to others
- Develop goal-oriented strategies
- Assess personal resources
- Learn tools and techniques for changing old patterns of behavior and implementing decisions and choices