Life can include distress, fear, dead-end situations, and lonliness. Together, we can work on finding the courage to address your
situation and initiate positive changes in your life.
How can individual therapy help?
- Personal enrichment
- Dealing with feelings
- Goal setting
How does it work?
- Discuss current problems and goals
- Identify early problem-solving skills
- Examine relational patterns
- Develop goal-oriented strategies
- Assess personal resources
- Learn tools and techniques for changing old patterns of behavior and implementing decisions and choices